Majesty 2 is the sequel to the cult classic Majesty. The game revolves around building up your base, while your AI controlled heroes wander the map and respond to objectives you give them. Similar to games like Dungeon Keeper, Dwarf Fortress, or Evil Genius, Majesty 2 nevertheless has it's own unique feel. Available in stores Sept 15th 2009, available online via Steam and similar services Sept 18th 2009.
- Play through 4 different campaigns with more than 15 missions, as well as a stand-alone sandbox mode and a variety of multiplayer maps.
- Build the fantasy city of your dreams and experience an engaging world, but beware: monsters are waiting to lay siege to your domain.
- Defend your realm with noble Warriors, spell-wielding Wizards or wild Barbarians.
- Choose from more than 10 different classes to oversee the protection of your lands.
- Characters will develop in completely different ways, making every hero unique.
- Gamespy multiplayer for up to 4 players over LAN or Internet, including support for ranking ladders and tournaments.